Inserted finger into vagina, sucked breast. Partner HIV negative. Still have chances of contracting HIV?

Please Dr or any one ans for below query, i am not getting ans from this site, i am awting any one replys hi , i am from india , i inserted my finger into prostcute veginal ,before that we took bath each other with soap while bathing i puted my finger into the vegina for nearly 30 seconds , but my finger skin was scratch but not bleeding blood, it looks like some layer opened and it looks like red skin with small hole(if i prees forcely some liitle blood comig like light blood) and i suck her breast and the next day morinig i am worried then i taken her to hospital for hiv test they done Enhanced chima luminasecne HIV trest, report shows she is not affected(HIV-non reactive). but i am worried about if she affcted past 2 months. does it show in the report, pl suggest me quickly
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013