Inserted finger into vagina. Worried about HIV. Partner tested negative. Still have HIV?

hi , i am from india , i inserted my finger into prostcute veginal ,before that we took bath each other with soapaking bath i puted her vaginal nearly 30 sec , but my finger skin was scratch but not bleeding blood , it looks like red skin with small hole((if i prees forcely then littile light blood coming) and i suck her brest. morinig i am worried then i taken her to hospital for hiv test they done Enhanced chima luminasecne HIV test, report shows she is not affected(HIV-non reactive). but i am worried about if she affcted past 2 months. does it show in that test report, pl suggest me quickly
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013