Insensitivity in clitoris after periods, sexually active. Tried stimulation and vibrator. What can be the reason?

Hello! My girlfriend has recently been experiencing insensitivity in her clitoris . It has been about a week after her period , which was a few days late, and we were sexually active right before her period. It s been causing her some distress now, since both of our sex drives are a little stronger than most people. She has tried direct stimulation , and even a vibrator, but to no avail. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
In fact the personal relationship is important and the consent is matter and not the sensitivity of organ, this is not the valuable indication of excitement hope this information helps you have nice day.