Insecure feelings causing difficulty in sleeping, eating disorders, get easily stressed up, strange stomach pains. Cause and remedy?

I m very insecure, can t sleep much, I either eat lots at once of hardly eat atal, I had my 1st child 17 months ago and still breast feed. I m 20 and I m a sigle mum. When I m down I m down and same when I m up. I can just get stressed in minutes and feel hopeless ect. I have strange pains in my stomach . I get a lot of hassle from my daughters dad. I have even went of sex. I feel I have changed?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012