Insects bite, marble size, pustuals, red and itchy.Cure for it?

Hi. I just returned from Cuba and two days ago I got what I thought was a few insect bites on my calves (but I didn t see any insects or feel bites) that were were almost the size of a marble. I left Cuba yesterday and more started appearing today, some with small pustuals in the centre. I have about a dozen and a half now, and I think they may be spreading to my arms (a couple of days previous to that I got what I assumed was one of my normal heat rashes on my forearms). These red marks are very red and itchy. I ve taken antihistamines and tried Gold Bond cream, vinegar compresses and calamine lotion to releave the itching, but it s not going away yet. Should I be overly concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013