Insect bites since childhood, scars left behind. Tests and best treatment?

hi doctor, my cousin has suffered from insect bytes since her childhood, one of the doctor has said these will be there till her 18 yrs age. As the doctor said, it got stopped at her 18yrs. After that visited the same doctor to get the treatment for the scars, initially its like vanishing, but later scars have got increased. Then we asked the same to the doctor said, doctor asked to continue the same. But we were not satisfied and stopped. We would like to know where in we can get the treatment, what and all the tests we need to do?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012