Insect bites and itchy spots on skin. Taking benadryl. Should I call the doctor?

I had some unknown raised itchy dots on my leg. I thought they were insect bites . Since then they have appeared all over my body--front and back of legs, inside of thighs, forearms, upperarms, one ear, and now the torso. These are small raised, fluid filled eruptions. Very itchy. No fever or illness . But the original leg infected area--the shin--is swollen, hot, red but crusty, and has been oozing what appears to be clear liquid, slightly yellow when dabbed with a white kleenex, for two days. This leg area is what I am most concerned about. Now that I know these eruptions are still happening, I am being more careful to not scratch and infect. I am using benedryl spray and hydrocorizone cream to keep that under control. But I still don t know what they are. I will call the doctor tomorrow, but it may be a day before I get in.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012