Insect bite, sharp sting, swelling in finger, extreme sensitivity, hand pain. Treatment?

Hi,yes thank you, while gardening earlier today, I felt a very painful almost fire like bite on my funger,I immediately withdrew my hand from the plant and tore my glove off. I did not see the offender, but it was well beyond what a bee sting has felt like before, now my funger is so swollen I can t move it, extreme sensitivity, I initially saw a red mark but after washing area do not see it. My entire hand is in pain.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012