Insect bite on the right cheek, tiny red bumps on the arms, no itching. What could it be?

Okay like a week ago something bit me while I was down stairs I never saw it but I felt a spider web, it bit me in the face, right cheek, and the spot where it bit is either so not that noticable or not at all, not even positive it was a spider, but something did bite me. Anyway that night my face, right cheek, was a little numb, but nothing really happened other then that. Now I have these tiny red bumps that just appeared on my arm , they are tiny and in the same area and others are on my other arm randomly dotted, they do not itch .… They look a little like this but more faded. Should I wait to see if they get worse or more appear before contacting the doctor? What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012