Insect bite on leg, increasing in size, swollen with hardness in the center. Treatment required?

Hi i got some bite instect i think on my leg on saturday, since yesterday morning it has continued to get bigged and more swollan, its bery sore and all the middle of it is very hard! Its about 5cm wide and 4cm long! The whole bump is raised of my leg in a bump like, and the red ess is fading a little! There is 1 on my bum aswell which has not swollan as bad but is also very sore and hard in the middle! Should i be seeking durther help?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012