Insect bite, lump protruding out of stomach beneath skin, scabbing, blackened area. Treatment?

about two weeks ago I was lying in bed around 3 or 4 in the morning and then out of no where I felt as though I had been bit. I scratched furiously and then over the last week and a half or so it has turned into a lump that both seems to protrude out of my skin ( stomach ) and underneath the skin fairly deep. It no longer itches but it does hurt. The area is now black or scabbed and skin is peeling away from the scab.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012