Inner vaginal lips longer than outer lips, grey discolouration, wrinkles, not sexually active. Treatment?

Hi I am a 16 year old girl, and I realized last year that one of my inner vaginal lips is longer than my outer lips. It s also a grayish color and a bit wrinkly. I am not sexually active. I m too embarrassed to go to my parents or a doctor, but I m very concerned. It doesn t look right and it almost looks dead. Is there something wrong? How can I fix it and make it look pretty?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Thanks for query on HCM.
There is no any specific disease to look like this.
It always depend up on your genetic and hormonal development.
Take proper local care.
Otherwise get examined by gynecologist for proper diagnosis and management.