Inner thigh leg cramps, weakness. Taking calcium, magnesium supplements. History of heart palpitations. Are symptoms related?

i am a 50 year old female that works 40 hours a week standing all day and the last 12 months i have been experiencing more frequently severe inner thigh leg cramps in my left thigh , they are so severe that for about 2 days afterwoods my leg feels quite tender and week i do take a magnesium . calcium and vitamin d supplement .I also have been suffering with heart pulpitations which also have been increasing to the day as well as the night and wonder if my 2 complaints may be conected.My bp is around 120/70 and heart rate sits around 66
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012