Inner labia injury, bleeding, extremely painful, need stitches. Next step?

I was having sex and Im not sure how but I cut my inner labia , I was in agony for about 20 minutes and when I turned the light on the bed was covered in blood and so were my hands and vagina , I checked myself in a hand mirror and there s about an inch long and half inch wide gouge on the inside of my inner labia, its bleeding a lot and a little blue looking, the bleedings basically stopped now but Its extreamly painful, I cant walk and Im wondering if I need stitches. Also worried about infection ect
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013