Inner ear infection and vertigo. Taking Amoxicillin and Meclizene. Symptoms worse after alcohol intake. Suggestions?

I went to a med express for treatment for inflamation of the inner ear and the saw some liquid in there as well they perscribed amoxicillin 875 mg and also meclizene .for the vertigo of this problem . I was getting better and I had a few drinks on the 4 th and it seems a little worse I was reading liquor can be bad when you have this it was feeling better till i had some beer yesterday ? thank you Cris
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012