Injury under eye, bleeding under lower eyelid, bruise, headache. History of migraines. Treatment?

my daughter was hit in the eye with a frisbee and it was bleeding a very little under the lower lid (it cut it a little) ad now there is a minor bruise on lower lid. She had a headache most of that night and another one yesterday, but nothing thus far today. She is prone to migraines and has been for a number of years (she was tested and there is no underlying cause). She is 16. I am wondering if the hit to the eye could have caused this. She said it feels differently that her usual migraines. This pain was more in the front of the head ( forehead ) whereas with her migraines, it is all over and she is unable to really function.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012