Injury to the head. Have concussion. Slight blurring in the eye, nausea and dizziness. What is the treatment?

I have a history of concussions (at least 6 documented concussions). I received a blow to the head snowboarding two days ago that ruined my helmet, but did not lead to unconsciousness or any memory problems. I now have slight blurring in my right eye, minor nausea and a bit of dizziness . the blow was top left of my head. Should i be worried and how should i treat this? I am 31 years old, for the record...
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013