Injury to right knee, severe pain on waking up, pain behind knee. Treatment?

I went skating last night and fell on my right knee . It didnt hurt until about an hour later, and I couldnt bring my foot close to me while sitting down. The real pain was this morning when I woke up. I couldnt even get out of the bed because I couldnt bring my leg around to even try because the pain was so bad. Its been about 2 hours since I have woke and I have it elevated now. I cannot put any weight on it and it hurts to even move my foot. Hurts behind my knee on the back of my leg. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012