Injury to pituitary stalk after head injury. Taking thyronorm, hydrocortisone and testoviron depot. Detected with no sperm count. Further treatment?

Dear Dr 29 old male, after a car accident my head was injured severely and there was a possible injury to pituitary stalk. After that I am taking lifetime hormone medicines,Thyronorm 50mcg, Hisone 20mg( hydrocortisone ) and Testoviron Depot 250 and now I am planning to become a father but the my sperm count is zero. My doctor has changed Testoviron Depot 250 injection fertygen 2000( HCG ). I took the injection for 5 months twice a week but still the sperm count shows zero. I am not able to communicate with my doctor and I did not get a leave to visit him. Please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer