Injury to left side of the face, dizzyness, vomitting, mild concussion, feeling of numbness, heaviness under the ear. Anything wrong?

I hit the left side of my face on a cabinet. I got dizzy and started vomiting . ER said I had a mild concussion . Dizziness subsided but there s still a feeling of numbness on that side of my face down into my jaw. Did the neurology test and all was well, but the numbness is still there and a heaviness under my ear. Everyone thinks I m faking, but the symptoms are real.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012