Injury to left foot, swelling, pain on bending while walking. How to heal injury quickly?

Hello maybe 2 weeks ago at work I dropped a heavy box on my left foot . It now hurts when I walk but there is no bruising come up and a tiny bit of swelling showing when comparing it to my right foot. It hurts where my foot bends when I walk. Do you have any idea as to what might of happened to my put? Haven t been doctors yet as thought I would leave it a bit and see if it would get better but it s not so I am going to go to the walk in tomorrow but just wanted to see if you can help me as to what I can do to heal it quicker.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013