Injury to left breast, ribs, upper left thigh, stomach pain due to fall. Cracked rib?

I fell about 1 1/2 weeks ago and landed hard on my nightstand after triping on a rug and flying through the room. My left breast is blue and sore, as well as my rib area in that place and also some othr bruises, especially on my upper left thigh. My stomach bothered me that day and continues to hurt sometimes and seems to be larger than usual. I have been thinking it will heal itself and thought if a rib is cracked, there is nothing that could be done for it anyway. Why would my stomach bother me so much after the fall?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012