Injury to foot causing sprain, taken naxopren, now have frozen toes, numbness in foot. Remedy?

Hey there. Ok so i went to the er two-three weeks ago my friend had landed on my foot it was very swollen and had a big lump on it he advised me it was a sprain in my foot i then went to get naproxen that he gave me and im now done that prescription... its been two to three weeks and now my toes are always cold and my whole foot is numb... should i consult another doctor or is this 100% normal and should stop soon ?? Please help !
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013