Injury to arm. Pain, swelling in thumb. Should I go to hospital?

Hello, six weeks ago I fell during my step class landing on my left hand and my right arm , it was painfull at the the time , my right arm know seems to have tennis elbow which I am treating with a strap but my hand is causing me pain but only in certain positions, there is never been any bruising and only a little swelling , but when I knock my thumb or move my hand hand in a certain way it is very painful. Is it to late to go to hospital to have it check? I do not want to waste the doctors time .
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013