Injury on the forehead. Headache, fever, swelling on the face and pain in the nose. Taking tylenol. Do I need to go to doctor?

Hi was getting out of my car yesterday when my door caught wind and hit me in the head above my eye. I have a small cut and am very swollen and black and blue where I was hit. I instantly had a head ache a lots of pain in my nose . I have taken tylonal. This morning I woke up and have bad swelling all over my face and am running a small fever . I have a bad head ache and both of my eyes hurt. My question is should I go to the doctors office to have it looked at?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
hi dear and welcome to HCM ......
dear ,some swelling arround the eyes ,nasal bridge and face is obvious the loose sub cutaneous tissue of face is in contineuty with fore head ......
take some pain killer like dicloran tablets 50 mg twice aday after meal along with good anti inflammatory medicine like chymoral forte or danzene DS to reduce edema ....if symptoms persist then consult a doctor ...