Injury on penis, cannot retract foreskin, infection, taken antibiotics for balanitis, another injury, infected again, urethra swollen

Hi doctor! I m an 18 year old male from Bangalore, India. About six months ago, I had a physical injury on my penis . This injury curbed my ability to retract the foreskin and clean my penis thoroughly, due to which I got an infection . The urologists said it was a case of balanitis and gave me Antibiotics . After taking those antibiotics, my health improved. But again, an injury forced those wounds to open up again. A couple of months ago, the area got infected again, but not with very high intensity. Now my foreskin is marginally infected and the wounds of my penis aren t healing though I ve taken different antibiotics from different doctors. Also, the opening of the urethra at the tip of the penis gets swollen up each time i masturbate. Also, I am uncircumcised. Would you be able to give me some advice as to what to do next? None of the oral antibiotic pills have worked for me in the past few months. Can you suggest a good antibiotic gel or ointment?I would appreciate your good and quick reply, as my situation is very embarrassing and painful. I ll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012