Injury near ear. Blood went inside the ear. Coagulated on ear drum. Washed. No relief. Hearing affected. Recommendations

I had an injury near my ear due to which a lot of blood went inside the ear and now i has coagulated on my ear drum.I have consulted the doctor ,they have washed it with water but no relief .the blood clot is still there on my era and it is affecting my hearing partially.

Now what to do.should i leave it and will it dissolve by itself although i am using Sloiwax ear drops.Plz give your advice
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013