Injury due to fall, have tightened and locked muscles, feeling of bruising on spine without visible signs, hurts on touching. Any ideas?

Hi, a few weeks ago i fell and really injured my lower back. it felt as though my muscles were locked and everything felt so tight. I got a massage and it really helped. Although, after my massage i began feeling like one spot on my spine (mid back) is bruised. there is no sign of a bruise or discolouration. It only hurts when you touch it, when i bend down and is very uncomfortable to sleep. any ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012