Injury below knee, severe shooting pain, ankle swelling, pain on touching leg. Treatment?

hi on saturday i was hit by a baseball - not soft becuz it left the marks of the baseball on my leg it was just below my knee i iced it right away and continued playing that day the following days it was not bothering me at all.. tonight just after i went down some stairs i felt a pain in my left leg like as if i had just been hit by the ball again...and it hurts to touch my leg,, my ankle is a little swollen too..... i have iced it again,, but could there be something forming beneath?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012