Injury below knee cap, big lump with dent, unable to walk, swollen ankle. Treatment?

Yesterday I had a large heavy glass candle thrown at my knee it hit slightly below my knee cap I was hysterical for about ten min in pain it immediately got a large gold ball sized lump that feels like it has a dent or air in it when I straighten or bend my knee the pain is almost unbearable when I walk its excurcting if I keep it slightly bent and am laying down is the only time I feel relief my knee to my ankle is 2x bigger than normal whats wrong with me help please
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012