Injury below eye while playing soccer, sensation in a tooth. What kind of specialist do I need?

Hi, I just want to find a specialist doctor for my problem. Around 1 year ago someone hit his head just under my left eye while playing soccer. At that time it was too pain full that I was almost unconscious. For several day I feel much pain, even If sneeze , that was too pain full. Pain was on my left upper jaw . Now almost 1 year latter when I press that area I still feel some sensation on upper left jaw(in one tooth only) I just want to know what kind of specialist doctor I need. Do I need any vein specialist, or I need any neuro specialist.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012