Injury behind ear, headaches, vomiting, sickness. Related to drinking?

Hello, i went out drinking three days ago, i fell and hit my head behind my right ear, ive had splitting headaches and have been wretching and vomiting. i went to the hospital yesterday and the doctor made me do a few things with my hands and feet and concluded that it was because i had alot to drink is why i have head aches and feeling sick, i woke up today and the same thing, wretching, being sick, splitting headaches and i know for a fact that it cant be drink related.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013