Injured vagina, clitoris in pain. Used iced. Took aleve. Suggest?

Hi. Someone accidentally hit my vagina with my suitcase when they were putting my suitcase on the scale and it hurts so bad. I m afraid I could have injured the clitoris as well. I immediately iced for 20 minutes and took two aleve . The vagina was hit on the upper part and not near the hole. Please help me in wether I should go see a doctor or not, what i should do to take proper care, and when I can partake in sexual activity. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Hi injured vagina due to suitcase causes severe pain.first treat it with broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily .anti inflammatory agent twice daily .application of fudic cream twice daily can cure the condition within one week .if no response go to a gynaecologist for further treatment