Injured toe, swelling, bruising, unable to bend toe, foot pain. Treatment options?

I stubbed my left pinky toe about 4 weeks ago. I heard a loud crack and extreme pain. It instantly swelled and bruised. 4 weeks later it is still swollen and hurts a lot. It will not bend much at all and the joint is really swollen. My foot has now begun hurting down the left side of my foot. It does get numb every once in a while. I barely brushed my foot up against the carpet today and sent extreme pain through my toe again. I am getting ready to leave on vacation in a couple of day and it still hurts really bad so bad that I can not wear shoes without it hurting. I know that they say there is not much you can do for your toe. I tried buddy tapping it and it hurt too bad. Should I get it looked at?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012