Injured solar plex, hiatal hernia, feel crushing on ribs & chest. How serious?

I injured my solar plex during a work out 2 weeks ago, in which I already have a Hiatal Herna, along w/ major relationship stress I was just curious to which treatment I would need. I made an appt w/ my family dr tomorrow but was wondering how serious it is? I am 41 I do have a regular work out routine but have taken a break due to this injury along w/ the other aboved mentioned. When I lay sideways I feel as if my chest/ribs are crushing together. I also started feeling like I am have a panic attac, I also feel like my heart actually hurts, something I have never experienced before.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013