Injured shoulder in a sky wreck, causing bruise at bottom of armpit. Is it a ligament tear?

I had a ski wreck a week ago and inured my shoulder . Can t remember if it was slamming into a mound of snow (mogul) or if it was jerked very hard and fast from the landing while holding ski poles. However, my shoulder still hurts and it s been 8 days now and I noticed a bruise had formed towards the bottom of my armpit. No shoulder bruising which makes me wonder if I tore a muscle, ligament , and/or tendon?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013