Injured penis while masturbating, causing swelling and pain, during erection half of shaft gets erect. Suggestion?

two months ago,after masturbating in a careless way i injure my penis ...there light swelling on a few places and some burning pain... And then during erection half of my shaft gets erect...after some stimulation the other half too gets erect...im avoiding masturbating due to little pain and fear...its two months now but no improvement...i already saw a urologist ..who wrote me some tablets...
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013