Injured penis. Pain in testicles and frequent urination. History of bladder infections. Is this the cause?

i was doing penis exercises back in january and injured my penis somehow because after one session i wasnt able to get erect. after months of stress about the matter and constant thoughts of never getting better i then started to research if there were men out there with similar symptoms. i started googling the symptoms and noticed that what i was experiencing was a lot like interstitial cystitis and or nonbacterial prostatitis . went to a urologist and had a urodynamics and cystoscopy performed and no sign of IC or urethritis . he said there was a deformity , not lump or mass or tumor ect..., but a deformity where the bladder and urethra meet and said it was causing me to have an unhappy bladder. prescribed me some flomax and said if these dont work we may have to do surgery, and still, no difference. so i looked into cp/cpps, cause what he was saying just didnt set right with me and was hard to believe that this was the root of the entire problem,and i think i am actually onto something cause i have noticed pains in areas that would seem to be coming from deep tissue and internal muscles of the pelvic floor. so i started yoga stretches for pelvic floor dysfunction and they have gave me some relief but i am still having problems and need to get to a pelvic floor specialist. i have frequent urination, frequent night time urination, pain thats mostly in the urethra after sex, pain in right buttocks internally and externally, pain in the perineum, gets worse if i stay seated for to long, having symptoms of ibs, lower back pain, abdominal pain and distention, sensitive penile glans, tip of penis at urethra is sensitive and hurts when it rubs against my pants, semen is clumpy, testicle pain mostly in right testicle, and problems with getting and maintaining erection, hard flaccid and i am sure there are a few more symptoms that i didnt mention but those are the most noticable. HOWEVER, i was diagnosed with a bladder infection when i was like 3 or 4 yrs old, and actually had problems wetting to bed up until i was like 13 yrs old, and my ex wife and i were messing around one night and dry humping for lack of a better word, pretty intensely and i woke up with what i know as blue balls also for lack of a better word, and had the same symptoms then as i am having now. went to a urologist then and was diagnosed with accute prostatitis but took forever to recover from the nightmare and still even after years i experienced troubles with urinating and to a lesser degree, sexual function and actually penis size, which, has and was decreased. so basically my question is could the rough dry humping , the young age bladder infection, and penis exercises be the cause of the symptoms and actually cause the bladder to deform that way or is there more to it like i think there is and should i set up an appointment with a pelvic floor specialist? any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time for that alone i am grateful. just need a second opinion before having surgery to that area which i am terrified to do because the significance of that area.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012