Injured on the temple above the eyebrow. Became unconscious. Slurred speech, headaches, memory loss. Need to get checked?

i was hit with a glass cup right under my temple on the tip of my eyebrow. i was told i was unconscious for about 5 mins even tho i dont remember that. now i get sever constant headaches , my speech is slurred and it takes me a minute to grab things when someone is talking to me. i get confused now and my memory is really bad. sometimes i cant even remember what was said to me or by me 5 minutes before. should i go get checked out
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013