Injured lower calf, haematoma formed, hard area. Taken decadron injections. Symptoms of Myositis Ossificans?

I fell several years ago and my lower calf landed on some large rocks. I had a HUGE hematoma , which finally went away, but has left a fairly large HARD area. My PCP at the time gave me a couple of injections of Decadron.... It has started to hurt continually, even when just sitting. While trying to walk on the treadmill or elliptical, the pain is almost excrutiating. Do I have Myositis Ossificans and what can be done about it ?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013