Injured left shoulder. Have pain while lifting above shoulder level. Treatment?

hi , i injured my left shoulder a month ago in the gym. i have given it ice treatment for 2-3 days and heat treatment after that.however still now i feel pain when i lift something above my shoulder level. and sometimes small knocking sounds are heard near the shoulder blade. my age is 23 .i ve been doin rehab exercises from 10-15 days like streching and working all possible shoulder movements with slow lifts.. please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013