Injured left ankle, pain in right ankle, sore to touch. How to get relief?

Hi, I fell over 4 days ago on a raised sidewalk, slightly re-injuring my left ankle (previously sprained during indoor soccer). i had raised, iced, compressed and elevated it and wore a brace for a couple of days which had healed fine. However standing on my feet all day today i felt a bit of discomfort and slight pain in my right ankle. just got home after standing on my feet for about 9 hours, i have just noticed a bruised round bump on the front of my leg/top of my foot (where the foot basically bends) above my right ankle bone. It sort of looks like a knot...but feels sore to touch s it is bruised...should i just do the same RICE rest, ice, compress and elevate?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012