Injured knee, popping and cracking sensation, swelling, unable to bend, painful. What can be done?

Well, while playing basketball, I injured my knee, I'm not too sure what it was, but what happened was that I ran and jumped up to block a breakaway lay-up and as I came down I landed on one foot, my left that is, then I heard a pop and crack like my knee might have shifted, like I landed wrong and then I felt it move back into place, I couldn't walk and needed people to help me get home. I have been nursing it and didn't get to put ice to get the swelling down till a couple days later. It has been about a week and half and my knee is feeling better, but I am still have trouble bending my knee and I still can't walk, I can stand but every time I try to walk, my leg just gives away. And when I try to bend my knee pass a 90 degree angle I get this pain on the inside of my knee on the left side of my left leg(the leg I injured). I want to know what should I do? Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013