Injured foot.Swollen, painful. Wearing prosthetic boot. Given steroid treatment. Swollen lumps. Treatment?

i recently reinjured my foot ( a lis frank fracture left foot) and since then it has been swollen and very painful..i was wearing a prosthetic boot and was given steroid treatment and was told to keep the weight off..recently two swollen lumps came up on either side of my leg and my hip bones are very sore..but it varies each day especially at i feel like another lump is coming up on my other leg..what could this be? it looks like a bruise and painful th the touch..
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013