Injured dorsal spine. Xray, MRI, bone scan showed no bone injury. Pain in the dorsal lumbar, muscle tenderness. What can be done?

hi i have injured my dorsal spine at the right side of d6/d7 area where there is point tenderness after RTA. X RAYS MRI AND 3PHASE BONE SCAN REVEALED no bone injury within normal limits. i have ongoing pain in the dorsal lumbar area in d6/7 area with local tenderness in the muscles and point tenderness over d6/7 vertebra. the pain is comparable to toothache and i have it over a 1year. what can i do? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012