Injured calf muscle, taken medicines, observed yellow discoloration with bluish around ankle region after some days. Cause?

I injured my right calf muscle while playing basketball and I saw an orthopedist who said I had a calf Strain muscle injury , I worked on RICE as he advised me with some anti inflammatory drug. After 9 days I started to notice yellowish coloration of the calf muscle with bluish arround the ankle region , I am improving in my walking with still mild pain during walking , I am 55 years old Healthy with no history of any diseases. Pls advise me of this coloration ( yellowish and the black burises around the ankle ). And thanks
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012