Injection needle got lodged in the nose while filling procedure, surgeon did not remove it as it would leave a scar. What should be done?

Hi. Yestderday I had filler in my nose . During the procedures injection needle about 1 cm was lodged in my bridge of nose because neddle was broken. Cometic surgen was not albe to remove the needle from my nose. I transfered to public hospital and took an X-ray on my nose. I saw the needle in my nose TT. Plastic Surgen stated that I have to live with it because If he cut my side of nose i will have a big scar . What should I do ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012