Injecting drugs and having hard red swollen knot and puffy arm

My husband has recently admitted to being illegal drugs and his method of use is apparently injection . Today I noticed his ARM was swollen and upon closer inspection I have found several hard area and a large red swollen knot around his inner elbow . I am very concerned but he is in denial, claiming separate causes for the extended swelling. There is one area that is discoloured and large. The rest of his ARM from that point down is puffy, excluding the fingers. Please help me! Is there anything I can do for him??
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012