Injected methamphetamine in a different vein, grayish black bubble like thing traveling through hand. What's going on ?

i injected methamphetamine just over an hour ago it wasnt supposed to be a lethal amount but i really messed up on injecting it i missed a veins and shot up a little in a different vein at a time. i used the same vein too in my left arm but now i see this grayish black bubble like thing traveling through my hand and on my wrist theres a couple too....i hope they re not air bubbles and i hope they re not dangerous but i really need to know whats going on :/
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012