Injected meth on the wrong spot, swelling and redness has reduced. Home remedies?

I m new to injecting drugs and I used meth but while doing so I missed the vein then shortly after I tried it again, same arm but about an inch to an inch and a half below my missed spot. What should I do? Swelling and redness has went down but just to be on the safe side, home remedies please. Trying to stay away from the Doctors with this situation.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
By mistake, you have injected drugs into perivascular, subcutaneous tissue.
You can try for following home remedies:
Keep the arm elevated
Warm sponging of the part.
Local application of the anti inflammatory cream
Hope I answered the question

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.